Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Connect a printer to your computer without any necessary driver software
Fully plug and play compatible
Automatically negotiates hardware recognition for faster setup of your printer
Compatible with most printers
Easy, fast and convenient way to connect your printer
Size Name:USB To Parallel
The Sabrent CB-CN36 USB to Printer Cable effectively turns your parallel printer into a USB printer! The 36M Centronics Connector from the Sabrent Converter will connect to the 36F Centronics Connector on your printer. Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, this driverless solution makes connecting your printer easy.
* Sends print jobs to parallel printers through USB port
* Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 and IEEE 1284 specifications
* Bi-directional data transfer over parallel port for high speed
* sprinting up to 12Mbps data transfer rate
* Lowe power consumption, no external power adapter needed
* Supports most printers
* Plug & Play for effortless installation
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE/ME /2000/XP/Vista /7/8
* Printer with 36-pin Centronics Port (standard printer port)
* PC or MAC with USB Interface
Not all printers may work with this cable in Windows or Mac OS.
Check with your printer manufacturer to confirm whether the printer itself supports a USB to Parallel conversion.
* USB 2.0 TO PRINTER CONVERTER CABLE (6 FT) CENTRONICS (36-PIN)
* Driver CD
This product comes with a LIFETIME warranty.
In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to sabrent.com/support and click 'Submit a ticket'.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Order ID# number in the subject line.
Sabrent USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 Printer Cable Adapter (CB-CN36) - B00IDU0T1Y
The product shows here is available with several styles, colors and sizes.
Please leave us a message on the payment page if the option is not allow to choose.
We will ship the product as your request.